2017. február 22., szerda

Forbidden love

So my friend and I, we role play a lot, pretending that we're related while we have sex. We'll pretend that we're cousins (that I actually had sex with myself) and omg, this might be the vodka speaking but come one, that's hot right? I mean my cousin and I only ever grinded up against each other (naked) but when my friend and I get together, there's a lot more then grinding.... we'll do the whole role playing bit, butt this time around is a lot more pleasing! As of recently I have been the only top, for the last few years I've had to take it slowly, until my little bottom learned to take control with his dick. This past week he started teasing my ass, he did didnt think anything would happen when he attempted reming me for the first time every or teasing my ass with his dick on my couch, that is until I grabbed him by the waist and pulled his dick into my tight ass. And omg you should've seen his face, the face of a bottom finally fucking someone's ass, the first time this bottom had ever been in an ass, but I guess you should've also seen my face, a total top finally taking a dick, a dick in one thrust because I'd been so dang horny and ready to take his dick (keeping in mind id been trying to fuck him for 2 years). So I took his dick, missionary style at first, and rode him on my couch until I couldn't take anymore.... until I needed him to fuck me, to fuck me without restraint. Thank god he suggested fucking me doggy style, so I got off his dick and omg my legs were like friggin jello but I bent my ass over my couch where he stuck his 8 inch dick into my ass, I told him to fuck my ass like he wanted me, telling him to go faster and harder. Now you keep in mind I'm normally the top with him, I'm bending over the couch with him fucking me as fast as he can while I jerk off, I'm yelling at him to go faster and harder, I hear my neighbors getting home across the hall, I'm still pleading him to go harder. I haven't ever been fucked this hard before, I'm grabbing my dick and strocking it, he's pulling my hair like I usually do to him, he's fucking my ass as fast as he can go, I'm begging for more while I stroke my dick and hope my boyfriend doesn't come out and catch us, I start to feel the orgasim building up, I'm begging for more, telling him to go faster and harder while I stroke my dick faster and faster until we cum, myself all over the side of the couch and him inside my newly fucked ass. And omg I couldn't get up off the floor for a good 25 mins when he was telling me it was as time for bed where we went and cuddled all night as his tight little ass teased my drained dick for the rest of the night.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése