2016. január 21., csütörtök

Ok...this is where it gets confusing?

Ok so lets get things straight i am straight but a few years ago my mum had this gay friend and i always got a vibe of him. The thing is i felt like a kinda fancied him and when i found out he was looking after the house while the rest of my family went on holiday i started to have sexual dreams about this man. I never let anything come to it as i spent most of time out of the house.But today after a good year an a half of not speaking to me or my family he invited me round his house tomorrow for dinner (other reason lead to this) but since the invite all i can think of is how much i want him in me :\So heres were i need help: 1.how to tell if hes coming on to me 2.how to make it subtly obvious that i want him 3.how would i slip it into convo 4. Should i let him fuck me if theres a chanceI will post a post tomorrow to let you all know

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése