2016. január 24., vasárnap

I'm 16, and old men like to hit on me. The only problem is that I don't have any confidence.

I'm new to Reddit, and I'm a 16-year-old high school graduate. I currently go to college, and I'm always around older people. I have a job at a café and that's where this tends to happen. I'm a virgin who hasn't had their first kiss, so dating old men is out of the picture... I think. At work, there are a few older men that stop by that have a thing for me. They've asked me to go out with them oblivious of my age. I never give them a proper answer. I just get really choked up when they do, and say, "I don't know." Sometimes I just make it clear to them that I'm busy, and can't talk. Having little to no confidence doesn't make this any easier. My coworkers find this hilarious because I'm a "straight guy" getting hit on by older gay men; they don't know that I'm gay. Anyway, I'm not complaining about the older guys. It's fine with me, but I'm disappointed that I'm so unconfident. If you have any advice, I'll listen, though I'm just ranting mostly.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése