2016. január 30., szombat

Although there is no such thing as a "gayometer" I feel like I get it right a lot of the time.

I, as a gay person, cannot get it correct every time if someone is gay. There are always exceptions, of course. However, I feel as if I am able to get it right about 95% of the time. What I look for is: -A lack of interest in sports for some people (notice how I said some because plenty of gay people are interested in sports. however, this is not a credential for being gay or even a total signal but leads to another step to see if the person could be gay which is listed below. -interests in activities such as ballet, fashion, sometimes theatre and art (these don't as much lead me to think someone is neccessarily gay but leaves the option open). -has friendships with both boys and girls, but seems to have the best friendships with girls because they seem to understand them better -high pitched voice, the obvious gay lisp. if not high pitched, a voice that conveys feeling and usually uses at least some intonation. If quiet, still has at least some sense of emotion. -supports LGBT groups or really does not support LGBT groups. -people who are closeted may feign interest in girls in fashions that can sometimes seem ludicrous and overexaggerated. check to see if the person is interested. -cares about physical appearance in some way, but more than just being jacked. cares about the overall image. -actually forms a connectionCan any of you think about any other possible things for a gayometer. I know some people may find this offensive, but I don't actually as a gay person. Thank you!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése