2016. január 24., vasárnap

I need advice on how to tell my parents about my boyfriend.

Warning: Giant wall of text.Hi, I'm a 16 year old male. I'm gay. My parents know I'm gay, and they know about a past boyfriend of mine, and they were really accepting, they have no problem with either of those things.My current problem is that I'm 16, and my current boyfriend is 18. Yes, we know about age of consent, we're not having sex. We've been together for about 5 months, and we both have incredibly strong feelings for each other. I'm 100% certain I want to tell my parents about him, that's not even a question. He's exactly the type of person my parents like, so it's not even a worry about if they'll like him.What's making this so difficult is that I have GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder), which makes many things that may be easy for someone else virtually impossible for me. For me, GAD makes it so I can't bring up topics like this to my parents, but if they ask me about it, I have no problem telling them. For example, they found out I'm gay, I had no problem telling them, they asked if I had a boyfriend during my last relationship, and I had no problem telling them.I'm looking for a way to either bait them into asking, or get a conversation to move in that direction (or have relationships be in context) that I could bring myself to tell them. Please don't tell me to just get over it, or power through it. With GAD, I actually can't. So, I'd really appreciate some help. Or if anyone has other ideas on how to tell them, that would be greatly appreciated.I'm just so tired of having to hide being with him. We've been on four actual 'dates' since we've been in a relationship, and every time, I've told my parents that I'm going somewhere with my friends. I hate lying to my parents. And I don't want to lose their trust. Thanks a lot to anyone who can help.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése