2016. január 27., szerda

Am I letch?

Hi everyone,This is my first post in reddit, so I'm not sure how to start it. Here's the thing, ever since I began to masturbate at 9 there hasn't been a week when I haven't done it at least five times. There were times when after three wanks in a row I still wanted to wank but I was affraid because usually about that time I'd cum without actually cum... if that makes sense... But I am cool with that, It is really akward when I have a family trip or something but it's not such a big deal. However when I started having sex (which was pretty recently because I wasn't openly gay) it totally change, I could have sex once and be satisfied for I week. But then I leave my hometown, I started university, I got a room for myself in a shared flat and I started dating a guy. And last year was all about fucking, like every single day of the week and whenever I spend the weekend in my hometown was all about sending pictures and locking myself in the bathroom. But now he has more work, I have more projects, and I spend the day pissed off for not having sex. I should mention that I couldn't keep on monogamy for more than two months as I was enable to imagine myself not fucking with random guys, even thought I already fucked almost every day.So I guess my question is: Am i just a teen giving too much importance to sex? Is this ""normal""?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése