2016. január 31., vasárnap

My father has disowned me

So it took him about 10 years, but he finally has disowned me because of me being Gay. When I came out to him about 10 years ago he didn't understand it, but he just wanted my happiness flash forward to 2011 he marries my new stepmom and ever since then she has indoctrinated with anti-Gay stuff and made him super religious (like borderline Westboro bad). He posts on Facebook about how he hates that god has been taken out of everything and Muslim propoganda is being taught instead, and this went on in a World History class, a class where you can learn about different cultures. I see no issue about it, so I spoke up about it and he said that I am misguided and that my mother & I will go to hell and that I am disowned, so I texted him and quoted Luke Skywalker and said "then my father is truly dead." Some people lose their father to cancer, to car crashes or to murderers, I lost mine to a cult. Thankfully I have a mother who is supportive. He has blamed her for my being Gay. my brother (who is not his son) wants to kick his ass for what he did. I'm not truly bothered as he was a piece of shit anyways and he believed that beating up a child was the best discipline.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése