2016. január 27., szerda

I Need Advice

Ok, I really need advice on this. I'm Bi, liked girls and boys from a young age (20 almost 21 now) I have only felt an attraction to guys twice. The first was when I was 16 and that fell apart after a year because I kept it inside and everyone knew, even him probably but we all kind of stopped talking to eachother. But now I met my friend almost 2 years ago and for some reason from the moment I saw him I knew what I felt. He isn't even the best looking, there's just something about him. But we grew over the past 2 years and are practically best friends now. We do every thing together and we both get each other into new things. I convinced him to buy a Mustang (we're in a mustang club) and got him into airsoft. But the more I talk and hang out with him the more and more I want to tell him how I feel. I really want to be with him. And to be honest, we talk to each other pretty much every day on Skype alone for hours. We went to South Dakota a few months ago (We live in NJ so its a long trip) for 3 weeks with my parents. And he asked me to go to Boston with him and his family for Thanksgiving but some stuff got in the way. My question is, should I tell him how I feel? Should I let the friendship grow and hold my feelings inside? We're always talking about moving out and getting an apartment in the Fall with some friends, and have a bunch of trips planned for the summer for car related events and shows and what not. I don't want to ruin what I have because he honestly is the best friend I have ever had and I really don't know what I would do without him. It sucks because sometimes he gives me mixed feelings, he's had a girlfriend before for 2 years, but sometimes he says things that make me wonder. We go out alone a lot of the time and hang out one on one. He's had some rough family stuff happen the last few weeks and as far as I know I'm the only person he has told. He was talking about going to Boston for a weekend to take a trip and see a band next year. Everything he does he says "we" a lot. So I need some help here. I really want to just tell him everything but I know that could end it all and it could be disastrous, but that chance that maybe, just maybe it might work out gives me that glimmer of hope.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése