2016. január 30., szombat

Came out to my wife (update)

So. It happened. I came out to my wife a few hours ago. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. But I feel better already. My wife is devastated and hurting, and that is not fun. But she admitted to knowing something has been wrong for a while now. We said we loved each other, hugged and cried together, and we agreed I am staying in the house for the foreseeable future. That felt amazing! It's not going to be easy, though.I want to thank everyone who gave me input on the letter. It helped tremendously. I am glad that I waited until half way through the letter to say I am gay because she literally heard nothing after I said that. She sobbed. She was more afraid I was going to leavened than anything. As of now, we want to be partners in this family and in life and see what comes of it. I love her more now than ever.I feel lighter and more like myself than I have in a long time. Thanks again!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése