2016. január 24., vasárnap

Me and this guy I like...

So I recently accepted myself as being gay, and I have came out to a few friends and my mom and sister. All went well. I had decided to come out because there was this guy I like, who is also gay, I know he is because he came out. I have been trying to get with him since I came out to him, but to no avail. A few weeks ago i was being flirty with him, but after a few minutes he said that he "thought we should just be friends because I don't want to lose a friend like you" after that I just tried to get over him, but I can't seem to be able to, so I am still trying I guess. Today I invited him to go sledding and we went sledding, basically all day. It was really fun and we both had fun. He is always saying stuff like "I want a bf" and related. I feel like I am friend zone doomed. What should I do? I really want this guy.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése