2016. január 23., szombat

I got in a relationship with a guy.......I'm confused

Alright, I'd like to start off by saying that English isn't my first language, I know it's not bad but don't mind the few mistakes if there is any. I'm a 19 years old guy with a full-time job, I'd rather not say too much about me sorry.I'm kinda new to this whole "not-straight" thing. 2015 has been a mess for me. In January last year, I started questioning myself about "What if i'm not Straight?", usually i'd be able to just find a reason to stop thinking about it but this time I wasn't able to and really started questioning myself about me being something else than straight, not necessarily gay, just not straight.I've had a girlfriend back in April, but it wasn't successful, it lasted for a month and we haven't kissed nor actually hugs or whatever, we didn't really had feeling for each others but we've ended up as really good friends and we're both comfortable with that. From the moment we broke up, I really started questioning myself if I liked guys more than girls, I got extremely confused until very recently.I'm a "wanna-be competitive" player of a certain game and I've started attending local tournaments and friendlies matches where I live back in September, I've met that one guy who is gay and out of the closet, he's very good at the game and i've started to talk to him a bit, he drove me back home and I really enjoyed his company as a friend, nothing else back then. I've talked to him on Facebook a few times, played said-game with him and pretty much start giving advices to each other (I'm good on the technical part of the game, he's good on the "mind-reading" part of it). I started enjoying hanging out with him, then in December I kinda wanted to go further (Not necessarily having a crush on him, but I was interested about a relationship, I'm someone looking for something serious and I don't like playing around).For New Year, we went to someone's place to celebrate and I went there with him, I remember looking at him when he got in my car and wanting to kiss him, I can be quite impulsive so I thought it was that so I calmed down. The one hosting us had a tantrum (He's almost 18) and he kept hiding with his girlfriend, it was awful and no one had fun, his brother kept apologizing and hanged out with us instead and kept saying he was sorry. At the end of the evening, I invited him and another friend at my place to compensate the shitty evening we just had. While driving back at my place, I took all my courage and asked the guy how he found out he was gay, we started talking about it and kinda gave him hints I'm not straight (Again, not necessarily gay, just not straight). He understood my hints and came out to him, he then told me "I'd be willing to be in a relationship with you if you feel like it". I panicked, I told him I'll think about it just to be sure I know what I was going into.Back at my place, my friend got drunk really fast (He's not an alcohol guy) and started saying a bunch of random stuff, me and the guy pretty much ended on the same couch and he started taking my hand and touching my sides under a blanket (My friend still doesn't know that happened). In the end, my friend fell asleep and I put him to bed, so me and the guy pretty much ended up alone together, we cuddled and watched youtube videos together and chilled, no kiss nor anything, just cuddles. I really liked it, I was the one on him and I really liked being on the receiving side (I'm selfish, yup).We started going out together, and it slowly became official. Right now it's official with him and a few of our friends know about it. But I feel awkward about something, at some points he told me he had a crush on me since he met me and kept thinking I was cute, it kinda hit me really hard when he said that, I'm not used to people telling me that kind of thing, I honestly think I don't look that good, people used to tell me I was ugly back in middle-school. Since then, we've cuddled a couple times and kinda "TouchedEachOtherAtSpecificMasculinePlaces", as I said earlier, I tend to be impulsive.I'm really not sure about myself in general, am I doing the right thing? Do I really like him? Is it really what i'm looking for? Am I really "not-straight"? There is a million questions in my head, we slept together already and a part of me is telling me this is going too fast, but another part is fine with it and like it. I'm extremely confused I don't even know anymore why i'm typing this on Reddit anymore, I've browsed different stories here hoping to find an answer without success.......Sorry if this is not clear enough but it's not clear in my head at all......

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése