2016. január 21., csütörtök

Is my friend gay?

First time posting here so apologies in advance :p. (I myself am bi btw) LSS: We are both 16 and have known each other for about 4 years. About a year or so ago, I realised I was really attracted to him and ever since he has been the only person I'm attracted to. I don't know for sure if he's gay/bi but I think he is, I'll do my best to give as much info as possible, here goes...Starting a few days ago, I rubbed his thigh in class as a joke, we both laughed a bit but ever since that he has been talking to me a lot more than usual and touching me a lot more than usual. For example, in class when we sit next to each other, our arms or legs will touch and neither of us pull them away, this doesn't happen with any other of my friends and neither with him. He gives me nicknames too, I already have one that everyone knows me by, but he has a different one that only he calls me and has done so for about a year. Another thing that happened a while back is my most solid evidence for him being gay/bi, I was sat in class and there were no seats left where all of our friends were sitting so when my friend came in, I jokingly said he could sit on my lap, which he did. That probably gave me the biggest hard on of my life and it would be very, very noticeable to someone sat on my lap. He adjusted himself occasionally but never said a thing. He also touches my arms or hands when their on the desks for no reason and I reciprocate, we also share glances at each other from across hallways and rooms. He's never talked about girlfriends or any relationships before, but was very interested in mine when I had one not too long ago. I am really deep in the closet if that matters. I want to try and advance things with him, so I might try and touch him a little more and see his response. The school we go to is a little homophobic, so coming out is not really a common thing.So what do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése