2015. augusztus 18., kedd

The Only Gay at Work

I come to work and handle my business like everyone else. Yet I feel like I can't take part in certain conversations due to my sexuality. Am I alone out there? I often feel like I have to censor myself in order to continue with conversation. I love my job and the people are great. Some know I'm gay and we get along really well. But knowing I'm gay and being the only one, I just feel like I wish I had one other person who understood the awkwardness of the office sometimes. Especially dealing with my superiors who question if I have a girlfriend. Of course I could tell them, but I am not going to kill my future with the company by telling the wrong person. Eh rant over I guess. I just wish there were more gay people out there. I work in tech btw.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése