2015. március 28., szombat

[meta] New gaymer! Need emotional help


Ok I haven't come out, and really I love pussy lmao. But I also love cock. Man the world is so gay/straight being bi is like being a sub of a sub of a subculture.


I love gay culture and as a semi-straight guy ALWAYS vote for gay rights.


Yet I've never been with a man, oral or not. But god I feel a need for it.


It's REALLY weird for me. Im not attracted to guys in general but some dudes hit me off. Lol like this.. John C. McGinley makes me hard, and want to try gay things.


I have had a lot of gay friends lol, and they all tell me Im by, Guess I am a bear... which complicates things.


I've been in 3 engagements and 4 long term relationships with woman.


Despite willingness to go down on them daily, which most took. They neglected my needs, And as a "good man" I felt it wasnt worth asking


Anyway here I am. I am in Toledo, OH. Honestly what I would REALLY love. IS some guy to blow me, swallow. Then fuck me HARD up the ass.. and hard I mean hardm as in owning that shit. Fucking make me feel pain. Fucking own me.


God more pain more pressure, means more liking and more desire.,


IS this fucked up?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése