2017. június 5., hétfő

I need help getting over my exbf

My partner of 7 years (me 42m he's 48m) broke up with me in March with no warning. I seriously think he's having a midlife crisis and I hoped he would change his mind, but I ended up planning to move out when nothing changed.He has never shown a real interest in sex with me in the last couple of years and we decided that we should be open (which was a bad idea). So then the day I move out I was lonely and I was on Craigslist seeing who was posting (another bad idea) and I see he posted an ad the day before I moved out advertising a gloryhole he was setting up for the night I moved out...I was so pissed!!! I felt like wtf, you couldn't even wait until I was gone to start planning theses things. Then I guess that didn't work so he had another posting later that night looking for hookup and it had a bunch of pictures of him on a random bed that clearly he had someone else take.I get that it's over and I'm not claiming I'm a saint--I've done a few things too that I'm not proud of during our relationship, but why am I so jealous still???? I know I have some serious self esteem issues but I think he is such a douchbag and a big liar so why can't I get over him? Help!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése