2017. június 5., hétfő

I really need some advices I have no experience.

Hello, guys I'm 21 years old. I'm into older men so why I do like older men because grey hair turns me on and wrinkles are cool and they are understand me more than guys in my age "f*ck no" just it's not a choice it's a "daddy issues" whatever that's not my problem. I had to to make that clear because a lot of people ask me why you wanna be with older men they are sick and weird and you are weird is it about money oh can you imagine how many guys have had those older men slept with...blah blah......I'm gonna be completely honest. here's the real problem Actually I have been talking to an old man for a 4 months and I really like him I have feelings for him he's just handsome elegant and educated I think he's a perfect match. but here's the thing He always asks for pictures and I always show him but no compliments just he asks for more so i thought it's fine maybe he doesn't really like me but he starts always texting me first. actually i dont really text anybody first. then I thought that if he doesn't like me why he stills showing interest, and sometimes I think he's just using me because he's planing to visit the country that I live in, but last week I saw him on social media compliment a guy honestly that guy wasn't even beautiful I was like really why he doesn't say anything about my pictures is he doing that on purpose I don't know because I don't have much experiences. He's making confused I'm not gonna say that I don't care if he thinks that im beautiful or not but the truth is I think I am beautiful here's the end yesterday he told me that he loves me I was really happy i felt really good so I told him that I love him too.. even I didn't sleep that night just thinking about it. however he spoke to me today and I told him that I love him so he answered and he said that ( thank you) then I sent him the word "aha" and I'm thinking about ending that even if I like him especially when it comes to him just I'm so weak I'm really upset why he's fucking with my feelings I'm not a dramatic though, but I valuable myself too. Is he playing games because i don't like playing any kind of games. So what do you think guys? What should I do Thank you in advance.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése