2016. december 25., vasárnap

Need some good advice?

Hey! So I'm in this situation and I don't know what to do. I'm in love with this boy, but he dates another guy. I confessed my feelings to him in a letter now more than 1,5 months ago, but he said that I wasn't his type. I decided to tell him altough I knew about that other guy. You can imagine the pain I felt and still feel. We did mention to stay friends, but I don't know if I could, even if he wants. Since we haven't spoken for more than 1,5 months, I don't know if they're still dating or if they are already boyfriends. But that new guy knows that I love my crush. The only thing I know is that they already sleep at each other's houses (because my crush told me) and that both still follow each other on instagram, but everytime my crush posts something, his new guy doesn't give a like. He himself doesn't post anything, but likes other stuff or other boys (even shirtless/half nude). My crush never followed me and since that letter I stopped following him. Now I'm not the person who says that social media is something of great importance, but I'd say that in today's society it does mean something. So now my question is: Regarding all these things, do you think that it would be a good idea to wish him a New Year's Eve in a couple of days? After talking about that letter I send him, I told him that I would wish if he would text me if he wants to stay friends. Because in all honesty, I don't know why but he obviously enjoyed the attention I gave him.I'm still very confused about this whole situation (it's much more complicated than this text here) but I would honestly appreciate every advice you give me. But please don't come with these 08/15 advices like "just forget him". I'm honestly sick of hearing this and also I'm not at the point of letting go. I hope that didn't sound too harsh -.-'Thank you in advance. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése