2016. december 25., vasárnap

Being rejected by all people

I was rejected by university because of my homosexuality. I also had to leave the company where I worked as a software engineer because they started to fabricate problems when they knew that I came out to military. Military gave me final exemption from compulsory military service when they knew that I am gay. I applied for tens of companies but I don't know why they don't reply. No man is really interested to date me. I don't have a boyfriend or a real brother. I am all alone. I tried to contact embassies and tell them about my story of being rejected and oppressed by university/work/military for being a gay man but they rejected me. My dream is to leave my family and live alone to be able to treat my psychological disorders, including the gender identity disorder I have. I hate myself. I visited a psychiatrist but he tried to escape me by not attending the second interview session (although I paid). Even my psychiatrists reject me. I started to like the fact that I am rejected and not wanted. But I am not happy. I am dead inside and it is really painful. I can feel it. It is like there is a heavy box put onto my heart. The pain reaches my brain and my legs. Rashes started to appear since the crisis of military (I posted about this crisis before here in this subreddit). I am all alone. I don't have gay friends. Any suggestions are welcome. I don't reject people as they do to me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése