2016. december 25., vasárnap

getting over someone

i confessed i was in love with someone, he said he was straight, it would never change. its ok for me really its just maybe i misinterpreted stuff but he did things like, pay for my drinks, compliment me all the time, touch me when he handed something over, smile at me for no reason, he even touched my butt (he tapped on it) when we were sleeping in one tent together, which just confused me, thats why i confessedhe's been posting girls etc on his page which he has never done before. it's so weird because i never noticed that he actually looked at girls or talked to me about it, he was basically talking to me over and over and looked at me the whole time at the beach when there were like 6 girls on our left side, i even eavedropped one of the girls said "wow these guys look at each other the whole time" and she had a disgusting look, which bothered me as f* but he didn't notice, at least i think so.anyway I know I'm just destroying myself by still having flashbacks etc and I just feel like sh*t basically. i want to get over him but there's a part of me that still kind of loves him because he's been so sweet to me all the time. idk im just confused. he has a "farmer" family though which would just like him best to like girls. does anyone have tips or anything? I already said to him that he could talk to me about anything and everything, and that I would just accept him the way he is, which he responded positively to but I think I have to move on but I don't know for sure, and I don't even know how.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése