2016. május 21., szombat

I legitimately want to insert my erect penis into other men's willing, lubricated anus

I legitimately want to insert my erect penis into other men's willing, lubricated anus, and then relax while they read me a selection from the venerable Dr. Seuss catalog and I drink copious amounts of grape Gatorade. With their beautiful sphincter muscles squeezing my now flaccid member, I slowly begin to urinate as they moans in ecstasy, feeling the warm stream inject into their bowels, like a Taco Bell binge in reverse. As their tummy begins to rumble from the all-natural enema, I slide out of that sweet balloon knot, and they move to place their backside directly over my face, and begins to push out slowly. I open my mouth and take in the essence of both of us while we high five. They climb off me and we lay there in bliss and order Papa Johns while sipping my sodi pop.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése