2016. május 31., kedd

Gay Bisexual Relationships

So I've been reading some posts on here and r/bi about some of the problems bi people seem to face in homosexual relationships. Stuff like people fear that a bi person may leave a homosexual relationship so they can have a heterosexual family, or that they feel because someone's bisexual they're somehow more likely to cheat. Basically I'm just wondering how well founded these opinions are. Bi people do you feel like it's more (for lack of a better word) 'difficult' being in a homosexual relationship? Gay people is anyone actually more apprehensive about entering a relationship with a bisexual for any reason?I'm asking because most of what I've seen seems to be negative (I may have just been unlucky with my selections), but personally I, as a gay man, would find bisexuality in my partner a plus. Rather than think "this person finds more people attractive what if they cheat with someone" I think I'd see it more a matter of "of all the people this person could have been with they picked me".P.S. This is my first Reddit post so I have no idea if I've formatted correctly or anything, I'll just be happy if the damn thing posts! If I've come off as ignorant or offended anyone, I'm sorry.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése