2016. május 31., kedd

:(

I'm struggling really hard with myself. I'm not seeing my ex anymore were trying the whole friend thing and we are still having sex, and it's really hard for me. It's easy and not a problem for him because he's done this many times. He's dated every one of his best friends. He's about as emotionally available as a rock so I never know what he feels or wants or anything. I suppose it'd be best for me to just stop. But I just can't. I love him so much I want to keep putting myself through this to be around him. I'm starting to get really depressed because he doesn't want me in his life the same way I do him. And it's confusing because when we're together we always cuddle or flirt or kiss or whatever. And act like we're still together basically. It's eating me alive. And I'm too afraid to end it because he is literally my only friend. I don't have anyone else anymore and I don't know what to don

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése