2016. május 28., szombat

Someone came out to me, struggling to give correct advice.

So I cqme out to my entire school at once. Since then I have had quite a few people come out to me in private and I have handled it pretty well.However, today a guy contacted me to tell me hes been curious for about a year and was interested in trying out some things with a guy. That guy would have been me, but I moved 2 weeks ago (Damn! He was hot too..).So here he is asking me if I know any other gay guys for him to try things with. And my problem is I dont know any guys up to his league in my school that are out. The ones that are closeted to me want to keep it that way, and I dont want to play a dangerous game of cupid between two closet gays.What advice should I give him to explore his sexuality more? I want to help him but I dont want to get him outed or anything.Thanks!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése