2016. május 29., vasárnap

Hemorrhoidectomy Surgery / Bottoming

Hey guys!Have you had a hemorrhoidectomy?? If so please read my below scenario and question. Please help if you can. :)About 2 months ago I had to have the Hemorrhoidectomy surgery. It went very well. The pain has totally gone away. I feel just fine. Basically feeling all back to normal.Last night I tried bottoming again for the first time in 2 months. Hurt like crazy!! Couldn't even get past getting the head in and had to stop. Then he just played with my ass for a while. That didn't feel bad at all.This morning I used the restroom and surprisingly had some blood and slight soreness. :-/ Has not happened again all day, but kinda made me nervous.I know no one here is a medical professionals but I wonder if anyone else has had this surgery in the past. If so.....how long did you wait before you bottomed again (if it applies to you)??Thanks for the feedback and advice!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése