2016. május 27., péntek

Hopeless Homoromantic?

I know this is probably a problem a good portion of you in this subreddit face, but sometimes it feels like I'm the only one. As someone who considers themselves to be pretty young (only in college), I find it really hard to find someone who wants to get into a serious relationship. I tried a dating site (OkCupid) but I was a little disappointed in the fact that the vast majority of individuals there were at least 10 or more years older than me. I'm not really interested into looking for just a casual hook-up so that's why I never tried clubs or apps such as tinder or grindr. Is this something that I should probably wait a few more years to try again when people want to settle down? Or is there a better place to be looking?TL;DR what's a good place to look for serious relationships in college?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése