2016. május 31., kedd

I've been asked to take the lead on creating an LGBT advisory committee at my job. I'm wondering what this sub's thoughts are meaningful ways your employer supports the community (or that you wish they did).

I appreciate any and all feedback - I guess I'm looking for ideas beyond just getting us a pride parade presence and/or monetary sponsorship of some LGBT community resources (not that either of those are bad or off the table, at all).I work for a regional health provider and we're not doing a very good job of this at the moment despite having a lot of gay employees and clients.I'm someone who's always flown a bit under the radar with this stuff (i.e. openly gay but not in an up-front-advocate-type-way) so it's definitely pushing me into a challenge in the best way possible.Would love to hear this sub's thoughts! Cheers.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése