2016. május 30., hétfő

I just want to get laid as a gay 15 y/o. HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi everyone in Summer I came here with a topic which was different I sorted it out but now I need your precious help for a topic.I'm 15 years old gay(MtF trans in closet) guy. (Though I'm pretty feminine for a guy everybody guess that I'm gay) or I go the school with a driver with my twin brother. He is 35-40 years old and he is a little shorter than me etc but He's kinda sexy for my aesthetics. He's married and has a baby. He is our driver and I've argued with this guy few times because of the way that he drives etc. So we don't talk to each other. His father is my father's secretary and we have been knowing this guy for a long time. Anyways, I usually sit on the back seat of the car but once I had to sit in the front seat, I realised that he has got a HUGE bulge. It's not huge,I mean but It's kinda big and he wasn't even erected and he wasn't showing it off or sth he was driving in a normal position. Whatever, I want him to fuck me SOOO bad I masturbate every single day and I dream of him all the time!!!!(NOTHING romantic I have a crush but let's don't go there :) ) He realised that whenever I sit on the front seat of the car, I secretly take his pictures of this crotch (with a spy camera iPhone app, it looks like a web browser.) and he starts showing his dick off. He once implied the fact that I perv on him ( :) ) by saying "that guy (which was on the phone) has one day to pay his dept to me (my driver) and you have an hour too (our distance takes an hour) Today, when I was perving on him, he got his dick erected (obviously his underwear compressed it so It couldn't reveal the true potential) and showed it off, itched his balls, didn't try to prevent me from taking a pic or anything like that, he was chill. That leads me to think that maybe he wants sth or would experience etc.And I know that his wife wouldn't do anal sex and since she gave birth to a child her vagina may not be so pleasurable for the driver. Maybe their sex life isn't so colourful because they are devout people who wouldn't do oral or anal sex. (He's not though he told me crazy things once we weren't broken :) )Sooooo what should I do? Basically, I want to get my ass fucked by a guy which is married and our driver (obv straight) that I argued with. Note that I have a judgemental ass brother which is aware of everything and could tell if I acted different.I have a week to go because school is about to close and our driver may change next year.All I want is sex, at least an oral. I'd KILL to suck his cock :)Help this horny ass whore :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése