2016. május 27., péntek

First gay/bisexual "date"? Help!

So I'm recently becoming more comfortable and embracing my own bisexuality. Yes, it's a good thing because for a long time I thought what I was into was wrong and I had to hide it. I still am hiding it, but not because I'm ashamed but because I think everyone's sexuality is their own business.Anyway, I'm a 27 m and I am very attracted to a 25 m in my MBA class. I am always checking him out and I have a sense that he is at least bisexual if not gay. My reasons for thinking this are 1- he drinks angry orchards, 2- "all his friends are teachers" 3- he's always impeccably groomed, 4- slightly effeminate posture, body type, handwriting, and speech, 5- doesn't know/like anything about sports. I realize these reasons are entirely superficial and probably a little offensive, but, again, I am brand new to this game and these are things I've noticed.I'm hoping my intuition does not blow up in my face tomorrow night when we are going to meet for drinks for the first time outside of class.My question is: how do I approach this so as not to make him feel really uncomfortable if it turns out he is straight? How will I know if he is into it and how should I try to steer the conversation? I am very attracted to him and he's very nice, but we also have five more classes together over the next year, so I don't want things to be uncomfortable.Please help!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése