2016. május 30., hétfő

No Relationship ~ Anyone Else Similar?

Hi guys! I am 29 and have not been in a relationship (or dated much) for about eight years. I have a good amount of sexual encounters which I feel turned on by. However, nothing more. I would be considered pretty nice looking. A solid 6.5 or 7 to most. Educated. Nice job. More details below.Is anyone else in the same boat??Some factors that play in to this...I tend to get bored easily by people who are too "scene" or too bland or in any way dramatic.The idea of sex and play with different guys really turns me on. I love the romanticized idea of being in a monogamous relationship, though, too. I just can't imagine not having the ability to play with other guys ever again. I would not want to be open. I would be very hurt if my partner played around on me.I do not want to be hurt by a guy ever again. I dated two guys long for a year each years and years ago. Each break up was terribly sad for me. I never want to feel that awful again. Part of me thinks my lack of dating is due to wanting to protect myself from this.I see so many relationships and marriages crumble. I often wonder what the point is if this is so often the trend.I'm insecure inside about myself. I often don't feel I'm worthy of a relationship. I sometimes don't think I'm all that lovable. I have anxieties like many people do. People have said things over the years to make me feel unimportant (I think I take things harder than most people....most could just brush things off). These feelings are probably ridiculous, but never the less, they are there.I'm getting close to 30 and to be truthful...I really don't want to be without a partner forever. I really do want a best friend and life partner. I'm very picky, though, which I think can be good and bad.Just interested to know if anyone feel similar to the way I do. I'd love any suggestions or thought! Thank you for spending the time to read. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése