2016. május 26., csütörtök

Convinced I have the best gaydar on the planet...

So, throughout high school there were about 8 guys who I had crushes on throughout it. I was very picky and did not get attracted to anyone easily. (I don't know why...) I've also always been a psychology nerd, so I always could sense the mannerisms and unintended body language.Now... 6 of them are openly gay and 2 DL. Keep in mind, they were all "straight" in high school, most had girlfriends, and we're on sports teams like football and lacrosse... Yet, deep down, I just always knew they were gay, in ways that I hope that I will be able to fully articulate in the future!My high school had about 2,000 kids at a time, and lots of people moving in and out. There is absolutely no way I could have this much accuracy with my gaydar and it be a coincidence. Even now in college, I can tell when a guy I meet is gay within minutes of talking to him (sadly, it doesn't stop some of them from being hoes lol).Any similar experiences or people with super gaydars? Anyone else feel like they have this ability?(Please no sensitive ppl in the comments saying I know they're gay from stereotypes, I repeat, these guys are VERY deceptive at first look. If there is anyone who loves the gay community it's ME)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése