2016. május 30., hétfő

Advice - First hookup tomorrow

Im 19, and finally feel like I'm comfortable enough to have a hookup. I've been talking with this guy (35) on grindr over the weekend, and he invited me over to jerk off at his house. We've talked before, way back in august, and he suggested the same thing, but I wasn't up to it, I was still without a licence - only like 3 hours away from it but I'm a goody two-shoes - and we stopped talking, he disappeared until thursday night when he showed up again. I got really excited, because I really did want to go over there, but I was just really timid. He lives not far from me, just in the neighborhood across the street. I keep telling myself I'll bail, but the other part of my brain keeps telling me to go through with it, I really want to. I've truly never seen another guys dick in person and I want to start exploring my sexuality, but I want to be safe about it. I guess I'm really just looking for some advice, or words of wisdom. I have set a boundary with him, that a blowjob is as far as I'm willing to go. maybe not even that, we'll see what happens. He's been complacent, and very kind and understanding that I'm new to this. I also told him Id like to meet him in public first for coffee or something, and he's cool with it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése