2016. május 26., csütörtök

So I'm doing a presentation tomorrow

So to give you some context, I'm 17m in high school and for our final project before exams my teacher told the class to "make a presentation on something we give a damn about, something that leaves a mark on your classmates before you graduate".Sooo in my infinite wisdom I decided to do a presentation on my experience on coming out :)!(My school and family already knows I'm gay and they're really supportive about it!)Not really any point to all this just thought I'd share you with you guys. Honestly being able to do a presentation about the experience of coming out really makes me feel like there is hope that one day being gay won't be looked at as a taboo :).Thanks for reading if you made it this far hehe.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése