2016. május 26., csütörtök

Venting my idiocy (?)

So I went on a trip to my future college to see what it was like. It was in a different state than where I lived. My parents were busy so I had to fly by myself. Our family friends took care of me and I told them what hotel I was staying at. They immediately told me that wasn't happening because the hotel was not safe so I switched hotels (the first hotel was unrefundable ouch). At the new hotel, they offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the university which was great because I needed to be at the univ the next day. So fast forward after my tour I get in the shuttle and there was this really nice driver. He talked about how he was actually a student at the college. And we talked and found stuff in common (i.e. military brats). We hit it off and really made a connection. We got to the hotel and I got off and said thanks nice to meet you bla bla. That night, after my family friends brought me back from dinner he was working the front desk and asked me where I went to eat. I told him "oh just ate with friends of my family." He then asked me to go out to lunch with him so he could show me a good place to eat. I used the excuse that I was leaving pretty early and I couldn't. He persisted and asked me to an early brunch. I smiled and said "oh it's ok" and walked off to my room. An hour later I realized that he might have been asking me out and I just rudely blew him off. I seriously that he was just being super hospitable like the idiot I am. Like I'm confused if he knew I was gay cause I usually pass off as straight but I'm a little feminine. Maybe I'm just overreacting?? I might end up seeing him next year and I'd be so embarrassed if I do cause he's going to be a senior. Ugh

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése