2016. május 23., hétfő

Thought I [22/M] was gay, had first sexual encounter last night, now rethinking my sexuality

Up until last night, I was a 22 (almost 23) year old virgin. The farthest I went last night was oral sex, so whether I'm still a virgin or not--who knows. Not only that, but up until last night, I had never kissed another person on the lips, made out with anyone, felt someone up, etc. So this is all new for me. The reason I waited so long is two-fold. First, I was raised in a very strict, Christian, conservative household. It was drilled in my head that sex is exclusively for married couples. My parents also made me worry a lot about unintended pregnancy and STDs. Second, since I was 14 (when I went through puberty), I secretly thought I was gay. Because of my religious upbringing, I always thought this was a sin. Setting that aside, I never wanted to deal with the stigmatization in secular life. So I always stayed in the closet, and paralyzed by fear in many ways, my sex life was non-existent.Up until last night. BTW, this experience was with a 29 year old man.Being 22 (almost 23), the whole virginity thing was literally starting to drive me crazy. My friends kept bragging about all the sex they were getting. Not only was I a virgin, but I went through mental torture and extreme bouts of guilt about my sexuality. Moreover, being a virgin at this age has been a huge confidence crusher. Last night, I couldn't take it anymore. I went on Grindr, and a guy messaged me. In his pictures, he was exactly "my type." He was very muscular and jock-like. I was horny, and said I would meet him, and that we could give each other hand jobs. The reason I drew the line there is because I just wanted to know whether or not I actually liked guys. I figured this would be enough for me to tell without having to worry about contracting STDs.I've wanted to experience this for a while, but I'm still surprised that I actually went through with this. Anyway, his family owns a barber shop about 30 minutes from my house. We met there, and did the deed there. I was awkward and nervous, and he was probably experienced. We pulled our pants down, sat on a couch, and jerked each other off. We spat on our hands to use as a lubricant. He asked me if I wanted to make out with him. I hesitantly agreed. We kissed with a little tongue for just several seconds. (I couldn't stand it--I'll get to that later.) My curiosity getting the best of me, I asked him if he would like to blow me. He did for a little bit. I never blew him. Finally, he came. He hadn't ejaculated for a week, so there was a lot of semen all over my hand. He resumed jerking me off, and eventually I came. So that's pretty much what happened. BTW, before I met up with him, I asked him if he had STDs, and he said no. Being a virgin, obviously I did not either. I asked him if he usually tops or bottoms, and he said tops. I asked him if he was into eating semen, and he said no. (That's why I didn't cum in his mouth.)So that was the experience itself. On the drive home, I was totally elated. Ironically, not because the sex was good, but because precisely the opposite. I hated it and everything about it. The way his dick looked and felt was gross to me. Kissing him just felt weird. I didn't put my face near his dick because I didn't want to smell or taste it. The blow job itself felt like a massage, but I felt like I would enjoy it much more from a girl. But it was by no means the mind-blowing experience I had always hyped it up to be in my head. And his hand job felt so lame. Honestly, masturbating was way more satisfying than that. And the longer he kept going, the more I could feel my erection dissipating. While he ejaculated within several minutes of my hand job, it literally took me a solid half hour--and I had to try. And here's the kicker--I felt like he could keep blowing and jerking me for hours and I wouldn't cum. In fact, I would've been perfectly content leaving without an orgasm. But I started to feel badly, so to make him feel better, I said, "Sorry for taking so long. You're doing fine." He seemed kind of embarrassed. Oops!The experience wasn't bad because he was bad. He was the type of guy I always masturbated to. He was very fit, muscular, and had a great body. I couldn't understand why I couldn't cum when this dream guy was blowing me and jerking me off. I was feeling up his muscles and everything. Still nothing. So finally, I figured, maybe I was attracted to the allure of something that I always thought was forbidden? And now that it was actually right in front of me, the excitement just wasn't there at all. It was sort of like the Wizard of Oz. Everyone made such a big deal about him until they pulled back the curtain (in this case, the underwear) and saw it for what it actually was. Interestingly, the most erotic part for me was feeling up his package as it got harder through his underwear. But then once I saw his dick, I was grossed out. It didn't get any better from there. So how did I finally cum? Since this guy wasn't doing it for me, I figured I should imagine the alternative. I closed my eyes and thought of my friend's ex-girlfriend who I always thought, "If I were straight, I would like her." I imagined her naked and that I was doing the deed with her. Lo and behold, I finally came.So I was thrilled on the way home because 1.) I finally had a sexual experience, and 2.) I finally knew what it was like to be with a guy. I experienced enough that night to realize I definitely did not want to give or receive anal sex. And I was thrilled because it totally made me rethink my sexuality. Now, I really want to date a girl because I feel like I have a whole new appreciation for them. I can't wait to have an experience with a girl, and I already feel like it's gonna be good.If you have any thoughts on THAT whole part of the story, please feel free to comment. I know that was a lot. As a side note, before age 14, I always had crushes on girls. I hoped my attraction to guys was just a phase. Now I think it was just me being sexually inexperienced, repressed, and wanting something I thought I could never have.Now here's what I'm not feeling so great about. STDs. He said he didn't have any, but honestly, who really knows. He's a guy who goes on Grindr, and he's older than me. This wasn't his first rodeo. I did some research, and based on what I learned, it seems like herpes is the main concern. Despite all my reading, I honestly don't get it. Apparently nearly all of us have oral herpes--it just never shows symptoms. But you can contract genital herpes (which is lifelong and incurable) from getting a blow job with someone who has oral herpes? I don't recall him having any cold sores. But apparently you can contract it even when the virus is dormant about 1-10% of the time. I also read that you can contract it via oral sex even if you wear a condom. Since nearly all of us have oral herpes (heck, I could even have it without knowing it), doesn't that put almost everyone at a risk for contracting herpes via oral sex? Why doesn't that make genital herpes a virtually inevitable STD for all of us? And hardly anyone uses condoms for oral sex. So I just am a little confused by that. And there's herpes type 1 and type 2-- but there is a genital version of each type? Huh? Based on what I did (hand job, briefly received blow job, brief kissing), what would you say my risk is now? I just think it would really stink if I ended up with genital herpes based on a single encounter of oral sex that was totally unsatisfying. I plan to get tested for peace of mind. When do you think I should get tested, and where should I go? My general doctor's office? Am I being too concerned or not concerned enough?While I wish I hadn't done this (to avoid the STD headache), I felt like it was kind of necessary. If I had never had this sort of experience, I would've probably gone my whole life driving myself crazy about whether or not I liked guys. Now I really don't think I'm gay, and I think I'll know for sure when I have an experience with a woman. After this encounter, women oddly seem more attractive to me all of a sudden. It's hard to explain. I feel like I know how satisfactory sex is supposed to go now (for me, no judgement if you're actually gay). As a relatively smart guy, I feel like I can be stunningly naive in these kinds of ways. But I already feel a huge confidence boost from having had a sexual encounter, and I'm feeling confident enough to keep it going with women.Next time I get with a girl, I'm definitely going to make sure we both get tested before we have oral sex or anything more. And I'm also going to try to meet a local girl personally, instead of through Tinder or something like that. But let's say the girl had oral herpes--does that mean I should never have oral sex with her? Even with a condom, I could still theoretically contract genital herpes form that. Just wondering for the future, especially since oral herpes is so ubiquitous.Thank you so much for reading all this. Any advice or insight you can provide on anything I wrote in here would be greatly appreciated! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése