2016. május 23., hétfő

Had a wonderful time yesterday

Since moving to Virginia not long ago, I've spoken to/hung out with a couple of guys (last time I moved to a new place, same thing happened, and then tapered off after a while. I figure it's the new blood and whatnot). One guy in particular has been different from the rest-so far we've hung out twice. The first time, we had dinner at a new place and we spoke for probably 3 hours. Had a lot in common. Then he said he wanted to see me again-typically when I've heard that it never happens. But we kept chatting, and we agreed to hang out again this weekend. We grabbed lunch and spent probably 5 hours together. And it was fun, we had great conversation, and at the end, when he dropped me off home, we hugged for quite a while, then kissed (and he's a damn good kisser), and he told me that he thought I was very kind and that he had a wonderful time.Oh, and he's a Marine. So bonus points.Just wanted to share that since I've been grinning like an idiot since.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése