2016. január 18., hétfő

Help, I just burned a bridge on accident.

So I am closeted I appear straight? I have a deep voice I can't help it. I'm pretty sure I act gay tho. I don't have many friends. I don't really need many friends. I'm super busy studying for school and figuring out my sexuality and work.Anyways this girl, lets call her Train, she is a foreign friend of mine and she is really nice and likes me? Train is sooo sweet but I obviously don't like her the way she likes me. I have told her that we're just friends, and I have been super aloof and stand offish. (This is bad, but the more aloof I am the more she wants it and it's horrible)Today she came over to hangout with me and my friend and I am a bit distant. It's just me being safe, I really don't want to come out to her because we aren't that close and I'm just not ready for her foreign mindset. Plus we work together at WORK. This is a Train wreck. She made this really nice meal for me and my friend, then we played this card game and the loser had to eat a lemon and it really hurt my stomach. So I went to my room and she was kind of on her own with my other friend and they hit off and were talking so I kind of just left them alone. I came out of my room and said lets "only do this once every year" which is a really dick thing to say, weird misunderstanding, I meant to say it because my stomach hurt.After I dropped her off home I thought everything was okay. She smiled we said bye. Then later she texts me "how is your stomach?", and I didn't respond because I was brushing my teeth cleaning my face. Following the text I didn't respond she writes a long text saying you really hurt my feelings and I hate you. It was 7 minute gap and I wish I would have said my stomach is fine sorry for being such a mope. (weird side note I am super deadpan, straight up asshole not being mean, it's just the way I speak) Like break a leg, I hope you don't pass your test, eat the lemon kind of thing. Horrible misunderstanding, she is sooooo nice and she hates me. I'm not sure if this is okay. I feel bad for saying lets never do this again, but I didn't really mean it. My stomach hurt from losing the card game and eating the lemon. Ughhh girls are so strange. It's all blown out of proportion. Should I just let this go and pretend nothing happened at work. She said "I hate you" and I tried explaining myself in back with a short text and she hasn't responded at all. She is really torn up about this.LPT: Textback ASAP, that everything is okay if someone ask are you okay?TLDR; I'm gay and really nice girl likes me, and I hurt her feelings.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése