2015. szeptember 15., kedd

I can't let anybody know.

I want to be able to be me. I'm definitely gay, that's for sure. But I can't accept anybody knowing but me. I suppress my feelings and lie to others. I came out to my best friend, and later led him to believe I'm still questioning myself. I can't feel comfortable in my own skin if anybody else knows. I accept it internally but I can't bear for anyone else to know. I think I'm scared that people are going to treat me differently. That was the case with said friend. He didn't care whatsoever that I'm gay and was supportive, but the little jokes and quips just bothered me so much. I just want to be the same person as before to my friends and loved ones regardless of my sexual orientation. Somebody please help me feel comfortable being myself.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése