2015. szeptember 15., kedd

Relationship Problems. Help?

So just a little bit about myself. I am 21 about to be 22 next month. I am still new to the gay community and have old had about two gay sexual encounters with people my whole life. I am a young professional who is just looking for good solid relationship. I came out to my dad last year, but I don't think he was receptive and didn't take me seriously. Anyway Let me get straight to it then…I meet this one guy on Grindr about two months ago. I know most of you are like “ this is already going down hill”. Haha. I really like him but he is still leaving with his parents and stays about 45min away from me. He is also not out which does not really upset me that much, because I remember those days. I would also like to point out that he was my first everything. Just putting that out there. Before him I was a virgin. Like I never even kissed anyone before him. We just messed around really until last night and I let him stick it in me. The thing that really sucks with him is that he is not even willing to try bottoming. Now I am going to be honest I did not like it all. it felt like I was shitting myself the whole time. I did not experience any pleasure. I am will to go through with that though if I know it feels good for him. I just feel like I am the only flexible person in the relationship.On the other hand I meet this other guy (also off Grindr) that is kinda in the same situation just more independent and his folks know he is gay. He was my second. I thought I might need to branch out and not put all my eggs in one basket. I also had sex with him and it was my first time bottoming. He also let me fuck him. I was a little to big for him so it didn't really get any where but at least he tried.My issue now is that I am fucking and talking to both of them. I have to one of them off eventually, but I don't know what to do honestly. Please excuse the vagueness and the terrible grammar and punctuation.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése