2015. szeptember 15., kedd

How to get over a straight guy

There's this guy that I work with, and just like the title implies, I've fallen for him. I've never felt like someone like this before. The thing about it is, of course, he's straight. Now I know, the easiest thing is to just realize he's straight, there's no way he could possibly like you back, but it's a little harder to get over than that. When we started working together, I could swear he would look at me from across the work floor and I would definitely notice it, and I would acknowledge him. Eventually we started talking to each other at work and we started hanging out. Sometimes I can feel him looking at me, and when I turn my head to look away, he either looks away, or I feel like he asks me a question just to kind of justify him looking at me. I can remember the first time we hung out, he lingered in the car for such a long time like he didn't want to leave, and when he got out, he kind of stayed outside the car, and finally hung his head through the window and said bye. We still talk a lot, and it's always about a bunch of different stuff.Of course, like the title says, he's straight, but I've never had a friendship with a guy at this kind of level before. There was one point where he was going to move out of town, and it left me super distraught. Of course he knew how it made me feel, and we talked about if for hours again. At one point I figured, hey why not just tell him everything because he's leaving? He ended up staying in the area and we still hang out every now and then. When he was supposedly leaving though, the conversations we had and the tone of the conversations, it wasn't something I would imagine to be between normal friends, he must have known why I wanted him to stay so badly. But then again, guys are oblivious when it comes to things like this.I've been thinking about telling him everything, but I've also thought about how it would affect us at work since we work with each other quite often. I also don't think we could continue to be friends after telling him all this, and him not reciprocating the feelings.I need help getting over him. Thinking about him all the time is really getting to me. And I'm not out, so it's not like I can just go to someone and talk to them about everything. I've also been thinking about getting a new job, because I hate working with him and I want to stop hanging out with him because I always hate being near him and feeling like this all the time. But I love working with him and hanging out with him, because I just want to be near him. I know, how stupid and hypocritical of me.tl;dr fell for a straight guy from work, I need advice on how to get over him.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése