2015. augusztus 20., csütörtök

When people shout at you from their car as you're walking along the sidewalk minding your own business. . .

I KNOW this has happened to you. It has happened to me many times, and I'm not even gay. They drive slower, roll down their window, and some frat-ass looking dude yells "hey faggot (blah blah blah blah) . . . "What do they gain by doing this? I just don't understand at all. Today I was walking along the sidewalk, alone, and this car drives by me with two dudes in the car. The one in the passenger seat yells out at me "hey get that dick out of your ass faggot!"Literally I'm just here minding my business, not even a homosexual, and this dude has already decided that I am and that he doesn't like me. Like how close-minded do you have to be, amiright?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése