2015. augusztus 3., hétfő

Need advice - How to act on my wishes?

Hey people of /r/gay, I posted a few times just over a year ago after I came out and found everyone here very helpful so I was hoping to get similar success today. I apologise if this turns into a rant.I came out April of last year and have since done absolutely nothing about it. I came out as homosexual but now identify much more with pansexuals, the issue is that I haven't acted on my gay 'side' at all as I'm much too scared to.I've tried tinder, grindr and reddit as sources to meet people and each time I backed out at the last minute. I went to a gay bar once and felt great about myself when people clearly had their eye on me, but ran out before anything escalated.I think my fears are 1. Being out in public with a guy (I felt quite awkward when going on tinder dates). 2. Anal sex (wikipedia says you can die from it?!?!?!?)I start university in September and the answer may just be wait until then, get drunk and take a guy back to the flat...or something along those lines. But I'm scared I won't even approach someone/let someone approach me.Any advice would be appreciated, even if it's shouting (capslocks is intimidating) that I'm worrying about nothing.Thanks everyone!Tl;dr I came out a year ago, too scared to act on it. Where do I begin?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése