2015. augusztus 5., szerda

Just needed a place to say this...

I didn't know where else I could anonymously write this to avoid people who know me.I finally came out to myself almost a year ago. I wasn't able to tell my dad until about a month and a half ago. My mom died when I was 19 (I'm 25 now) and I never got to tell her. My dad is pretty devout Catholic, and an overall very simple-minded man, so he didn't exactly take it the best - he let me know he still loves me, and that was about it.Fast forward to today. I'm going on a road trip with my boyfriend, and told him. He just looked at me and told me that while he still loves me, he thinks I'm ruining my life by being gay.Don't honestly even know what to think.Thanks for the outlet bros. You good people. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése