2015. augusztus 3., hétfő

Boyfriend advice needed

Hi, Me and my boyfriend have had some issues. First, me and him met through a gay social app and have both developed feelings for each other. We hit it off really fast. We sort of went to the flow and became a thing but never made it official. Things started a little dysfunctional because we never put everything out on the table. We hadn't erased the gay social apps. I caught him in a lie and became suspicious. I asked him to show me his apps and I saw that he was still talking to other guys/exchanging pictures. He says he never met up with anyone, even though i saw a conversation that he had with a guy, he says he flaked out on that. He had also created accounts to other places a little before that. This has made me very insecure, he deleted all of his apps, I did the same.My question is, should I be alarmed? He promised me that nothing has happened, some of those conversations with guys were "just for kicks" he says. I had broke up with him when I found out about all this, I gave him a second chance and he told me that he wanted to be committed to me. We spend all the time we can together, which is a lot. So there leave little to no time for him to actually do something.Recently, I found one of those apps that allows you to save pics under a lock code. He had pics of other guys in there but was very hesitant to show me. He was angry that I wanted to see, I made him delete it. I asked him why he was hesitant to show me if they were just pics and videos, i assumed he was in those vids. I know that I probably crossed the line, I shouldn't have asked him to delete those pics, wether they were momentos he's had or just really pics. He didn't really let me view any of them. I was unhappy about it because he wasn't willing to share them. Was i wrong to make him get rid of those pics and videos? Thanks for your time!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése