2015. augusztus 1., szombat

Any advice on what I should do here?

My Sister is a lesbian, and is planning on going to the gay pride parade this year. I am really not sure what to do from this point on, as I am not gay myself. I'm perfectly fine with my sister being lesbian, and am in full support of her lifestyle. The only problem is, I don't feel comfortable talking about this with my parents as much, mainly because it makes me feel uncomfortable, (as well as my step dad). I have always supported the LGBT community/lifestyle, and am not a religious person. Should I go to the gay pride parade this year with my sister to show my support? She knows I support her, but... I don't want to be hit on by other guys. I'm in a predicament. If I don't go, my mother, and maybe my sister, will either make me feel like shit, or just be really disappointed/angry with me. She is currently on a mission of self discovery, and I don't want to ruin that for her, or make her feel like she isn't belonged or accepted. I love her with all my heart, but at the same time, I guess I might be a little homophobic?... BUT... I don't want to have an ounce of homophobia in me, because that is just hateful, rude, and ignorant. Please help me here.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése