2018. február 1., csütörtök

Ok so I fell In love with my straight best friend and he knows I told him everything. I need to move on but I don’t want to lose him.

Ok so in June 2017 my dad employed this guy who is 17 , I’m 19 and the day I met him I knew there was something special about him , anyway fast forward a few weeks we had a work party and heaps of people stayed at ours , somehow I ended up on the sofa beside him and I had my arms on his stomach and we were about to sleep , he got his hand ,held mine , I was like wdf is he gay too? Then about 10 mins later he got his other hand and held my other hand..So the next morning we never talked about it. Then about 2 weeks later we were drinking he stayed at mine , but some how we ended up sitting out in my car I was laying across his lap and next thing he kissed me I kissed him back , I fell in love instantly with him. Then we were snap chatting each other every night and Always good night I love you. Then in August we went on a vacation I invited he came all good , on the last night I told him everything that I was gay madly In love with him and he said he was too but said he was going to have to make a choice his family or me Sooo the next day he told was straight , he didn’t love me on that way and he just made all the stuff about him being gay up to not upset meSo now I’m like what the F is going on.. also recently he lost his virginity with a girlLike what do I take from this is he straight or gay and just covering up..

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése