2018. február 26., hétfő

Help! Gay best friend is scared/insecure to put himself out there.

A little history: My friend was closeted for years. Married straight out of high school and had two kids. Six years ago he ran into an old friend from show choir. This friend recently came out and encouraged him to do the same.He did. He completely rearranged his live and obviously it was a very bumpy road. He ended up dating his friend. They’ve been in an on again off again relationship since. However, that friend destroyed his confidence about his physical appearance. Basically he refused to be intimate with my friend and blamed his weight. (He has put on some weight but still adorable IMO).Anyway, I desperately want him to experience physical affection and love with someone. He is too nervous to date online because he thinks everyone will be as shallow as his ex.I’m a straight married woman and don’t know how to help him. He has an amazing job. He’s smart, funny, talented, super cute... I can go on. I wish I were a gay man caused I’d totally marry him!Any words of wisdom or resources? We live in Southern California, not too far from LA. He feels like he’s too old for the club/bar scene. I’m anxious to find him someone to experience love with, mainly because I’m worried he’ll get sucked back into his old relationship and start the cycle again.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése