2018. február 27., kedd

JO with my BF

We are in a LDR and JO together when we sometimes video chat when we are apart. We haven’t done it as much recently and sometime I haven’t been able to cum with him. Not sure if I’m just not that horny lately, or need more stimulation or just getting bored of jacking off.We have been dating and doing this for almost 7 months. He is getting discouraged that I’m not attracted to him anymore. When we are together the sex is hot and great and do it multiple times a day. So much to the point that after a week i sometimes can’t get off with him and I think I just need a break. He also takes this as me not being attracted to him as well...He still makes me horny as hell and want to have sex with him and do so many dirty things. Am I getting bored of it? Is it normal to get bored/tired of jerking off with your SO? Or am I losing interest?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése