2018. február 27., kedd

Help¡ Dealing with Genital Warts (HPV)

Im 21 years old gay Male. I got diagnosed with genital Warts around the anus last october, and My dermatologist treated me with podophyllin two times, but today i realized that some of them have reappear. Im probably going to the doctor next week to treat them again. The subject of this post is the consecuences of this virus in my personal life: I feel extremely frustrate for this, because I can't have normal bottoming sex with my boyfriend and i have to use medicines that, for me aren't working too much (imiquimod 2 times by week). Plus, for obvious reasons this cause some issues between me and my boyfriend. I want some advices about how should we aproach this issue, because im lacking of support and guide about this disease, and how to deal with it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése