2018. február 28., szerda

Just wanted to share a bit about myself

Last year, dad opened my whatsapp messages in my laptop and saw all pics and chat with my bf, learned that i'm gay and it changed everything in our life. I was afraid to be kicked out from home, had a huge pressure from mom to change my sexuality with psychologist whose major is gender therapist, she was acting like dad still doesn't know and if he learns everything will go bad. I also had a serious bad talk with some close relatives, had pressure on me to change myself, give up on my bf, or they will give up on me, also they bet your grandparents may die if they learn such a thing...etc. They were the worst moments I had in my life, with my parents.But also, after those stuff happened, my life about future started to go well. I changed my mind from going to military service and have a regular job to having a master degree. Now I'm so happy with my school, even though I try to have a secret life. If it did not happen, I was probably having a military service and then getting a normal job. And I am so much hopeful about the fact that everything is gonna go well.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése