2018. február 27., kedd

I think I'm finally beginning to embrace my sexuality

I was binge-watching Queer Eye the other day and something just clicked in me. I struggle with being able to cry most of the time, but I cried at almost every episode. It's the first time I saw something that included so many different types of gay people.I realized after watching that there is no "right" way to be gay; simply being me is enough. I don't have to act, dress, look, or talk a certain way to be "truly gay". I know this might seem so obvious to some; it's a little ironic that I haven't been able to see this before - I'm also a transman and constantly see the question "Am I really trans because ___?". My answer to that is always if that's how you feel, that's how it is. There are no prerequisites or qualifications one needs to have to be officially gay or trans.All this time I was adamant that nobody needed to know my sexuality because it was none of their business, but I think that's become a curtain for me to hide behind.I always said that I would never come out with my sexuality, because that seemed so miniscule and irrelevant compared to coming out with being trans. As I'm actually coming to terms with my sexuality, I realized it is important and relevant. It's apart of my identity and who I am, and I should take pride in that.So, with all this being said, pretty sure I'm gay guys lol

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése